Graduation ceremonies for many of the Midwestern Region’s Undergraduate Sorors are fast approaching. The Midwestern Regional Director, Soror Samantha Hughes, Midwestern Regional Undergraduate Member at Large Soror Rachel Hale, Midwestern Regional Undergraduate Coordinator Soror Akella Wicker, as well as the officers and members of the Midwestern Region of Zeta Phi Beta Sorority, Inc. wish success and congratulations to the following Undergraduate Sorors on their college graduation accomplishment:
University of Missouri- Kansas City
Rho Sigma Chapter
- Soror LaTonya Meeks (Elementary Education)
- Soror Jalisha Leeper (Urban Studies and Geography)
Pi Sigma Chapter
- Soror Tyler Sloan (Exercise Science)
Southeast Missouri State University
Tau Omicron Chapter
- Soror Sylvia Foster (Dane and Entrepreneurship Fine Arts)
University of Central Missouri
Omicron Iota Chapter
- Soror Morghan Borders (Public Relations)
- Soror Jazmyn Drake (Interior Design)
Missouri Valley College
Eta Upsilon Chapter
- Soror Daniela Torres (Education)
University of Kansas
Omega Theta Chapter
- Soror MarQuisha Wright (Journalism and Strategic Communications)
- Soror Jyleesa Hampton (Women Studies, African American Studies, and Political Science)
Lambda Alpha Chapter
- Soror LaShonda Taylor (English)
- Soror Ocean Jackson (Sociology)
- Soror Christina Washington (Early Childhood Development)
- Soror LaKeya Frazier (Early Childhood Development and Public Health)
- Soror Karlyn Morrison (Early Childhood Development)
- Soror Janelle Williams (Biology)
Again, the region wishes much success for all the future holds for these Sorors. We want to encourage our graduating Sorors to continue their commitment to Zeta Phi Beta Sorority, Inc. and make an immediate transfer of membership to a graduate chapter of their choice. Transferring membership from an undergraduate chapter to a graduate chapter is easy as 1, 2, 3!
- Complete a transfer reference card that must be signed by the Basileus and Grammateus of the chapter you are transferring from.
- Obtain a copy of your college/university degree.
- Make a payment of appropriate fees with the chapter you are transferring to (fees should cover national, regional, state, and any applicable local dues).
Zeta membership is forever!
For the love of Zeta, continue to be a financially active member of the organization and keep the pledge we all promised to Zeta continuously going and growing in the local communities and on the state/regional/national levels. Should you have questions please contact your local undergraduate advisor or respective state director.