Greetings Sorors of the Magnificent Midwestern Region,
Our International President Mary B. Wright states that our great sorority is:
“Building on the Principles of Zeta While Blazing New Paths”
Thanks to all the beautiful Sorors of the Magnificent Midwestern Region for welcoming me with open arms during your state meeting days – I look forward to working with you in the future. A special THANK YOU to my State Director team for their hard work.
- Colorado & Wyoming: Soror Gloria Magwood, Zeta Zeta Zeta Chapter (Aurora, CO)
- Kansas: Soror Bethany Sherman, Sigma Zeta Chapter (Wichita, Kansas)
- Missouri: Soror Jeana Hines, Xi Zeta Chapter (St. Louis, MO)
- Nebraska: Soror Kimberly Ward, Beta Psi Zeta (Omaha, NE)
- Oklahoma: Soror Artisha Woody, Xi Nu Zeta (Oklahoma City, Oklahoma)
This year the Midwestern Region will:
- Focus on the founding principles Zeta Phi Beta Sorority, Inc. – Service, Scholarship, Finer Womanhood, and Sisterhood.
- Focus on reaching and exceeding the goal set by our International President.
- Focus on reaching and exceeding the goals set by the Regional Director.
- Focus on increasing membership and strengthening our chapters through Sisterhood.
- Focus on caring for the community through Service.
- Focus on building strong leaders who will take the Region into the next centennial through Scholarship and Finer Womanhood.
God is good all the time and all the time God is good!!!
20th Midwestern Region Director